Open Fit Hearing Aids, Not Your Father's Hearing Aids!
This website was designed to educate you on Open Fit Hearing Aids, hearing loss, testing, and related areas of interest.
Open Fit Instruments may be what you've been looking for in comfort and clarity of speech. These slim design instruments give you the most natural sound quality. Why? Because they leave your ear canal unoccluded or open. Only the frequencies that you need help with are amplified.
With Open Fit Hearing Aids, you will not feel like your stuffed up or feel like you're talking with your fingers in your ears. You only get help with the frequencies where you need it.
My name is Ron Allander. I specialize in Open Ear Fittings. I'm Board Certified in Hearing Instrument Sciences. The name of my practice is Susquehanna Hearing Aid Centers. It is located in Lancaster, Pennsylvania.
I hope you find Open-Fit-Hearing-Aids.com both informative and useful.
- Open Fit Benefits
- Why Open Fit Hearing Aids? Here are some the benefits.
- Open Fit Models
- All major hearing aid manufacturers offer one or more Open Fit Models and fit wide range of hearing losses.
- Fitting Ranges
- Is Open Fit Right for You....What are the fitting ranges for open fit instruments?
- Why Are Two Hearing Aids Better Than One?
- Should I buy two hearing aids, or is one just as good? Find out what the experts are saying.
- GN ReSound
- Clarity and comfort can be yours with GN ReSound Pulse
- Hansaton Open Fit, Function and Design are in Focus with the Leonardo and Sound Manager
- Oticon Delta
- Oticon Delta - Finally a hearing device you will actually want to wear!
- Siemens Hearing Instruments
- A comfortable and convenient hearing experience with German engineering.
- Our Mission
- Mission Statement of Susquehanna Hearing Aid Centers, Inc.
- FDA Regulations
- FDA Regulations regarding hearing evaluation
- What others are saying about Open-Fit-Hearing-Aids.com
- Contact Us
- Contact information for Susquehanna Hearing Aid Centers, Inc.
- Consumer's Guide To Hearing Aids
- What are the best hearing aid brands and how much to they cost?
- Online Store
- Our online shopping center to purchase your hearing aid accessories